Customer Success Manager - Corporate
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management Platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement.
BetterCloud Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Starting with customer on-boarding to identify needs and set goals, CSMs manage all elements of the post-sale business relationship with customers, and drive customer usage within our software. Customer Success Managers are trusted advisers on how to use our product and map it to a customer's specific business needs. Our role is to serve as customer advocates by delivering product and partnership feedback to the BetterCloud team. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure our customers have driven value from our solution and have had a delightful experience in the process.
Who are you:
- Experience working with Small to Midsize organizations
- Manage a portfolio of 80-100 customer accounts, all with a prescriptive engagement model to help deliver on our customers goals and expectations
- Build and maintain appropriate relationships with your customer accounts, creating a consistent experience focused on outcomes
- Can drive value-based ongoing engagement to align on customer strategies and business objectives which should align with the BetterCloud solution and internal service offerings
- Committed to customer satisfaction and happiness
- Expert at juggling competing demands and managing limited time
- Hardworking, driven and self-motivated
- Passionate about building a great company and a great product
- Develop and manage key programs to drive adoption within Corporate Accounts
- Gather and present product feedback and feature requests to appropriate teams within BetterCloud.
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other teams at BetterCloud to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities.
- Monitor customer health to be ahead of problems and continually drive product adoption.
- Negotiate and renew current customer subscriptions.
- Partner with sales on upsell opportunities to ensure customer growth
- Work across the company (Product, Support, Sales and Marketing) to identify how we can constantly improve our product and customer experience.
- 3+ years of customer success or consultancy experience
- Experience in SaaS is a major plus
- Experience with Gainsight or alternative Customer Success CRM is a plus
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.