Customer Success Advocate (Spanish Fluency)
We are are looking for another Customer Success Advocate to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive. This is a full-time position that includes working on Saturdays.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the monday.com team
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the feautres of our product
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they're realizing the full potential of monday.com
- Prior experience in customer service or account management in a SAAS company - a must
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.