Customer Service Supervisor in NYC
Greater NYC Area
Founded in 2016, Meero aims to revolutionize the world of photography by allowing photographers to dedicate themselves to their passion. From developing income streams to market research, invoicing, post-production work, and delivery, Meero takes care of all of the laborious and time-consuming tasks which make the industry challenging to work in.
To address these challenges, Meero has developed innovative tools which enable brands, and will soon enable individual customers, to order custom photos and videos from around the world. Meero manages the shoot and production processes from beginning to end, guaranteeing unbeatable prices and delivery of professional visual assets in as few as 24 hours.
Discover Meero: https://bit.ly/2KhnIqr
Meero’s core mission is to empower photographers to focus on what they love: photography! We take care of the rest by relying on tech and AI.
We are a 3 year old company with already over 450 employees and offices in Paris, NYC, Shanghai, Tokyo, Bangalore, and Sydney, and planning to count over 1000 staff members by the end of 2019. Come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Handle incoming queries on all channels : phone, chat, mail
- Proactively solve our clients’ and partners’ issues
- Synthesize client feedback for all teams within Meero
- Contribute positively to streamline flows within the Customer Service department and to ensure inbound and outbound interactions are processed and dispatched in due time and efficiently
- Align Customer Service in Americas with global strategy and processes to successfully reach KPIs
- Participate in defining new processes and be creative about the role within the organisation
- Participate in recruitment, training and empowerment of Americas Customer Service team
- Ability to translate outputs against time for the purpose of calculating individual and teams KPIs
- Ability to understand business process for the purpose of contributing to SOP’s
- Ability to create operational excel templates across different work areas for the purpose of administering and tracking all work
- Ensure departmental queries closed within SLA
- Identify skills deficiencies and training needs
- Provide management with feedbacks and proposition on improvements
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Customer Service in managerial position (it's mandatory guys !)
- Capable of developing clear and up-to-date procedural processes
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Bilingual (English + Spanish)
- Ethical and professional
-Self-starter with high energy levels
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication skills (Both verbal and written)
- Deadline and target driven
- Ability to work well under pressure
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with the hiring manager of this offer
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.
Read Full Job Description