Customer Service Specialist
CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
The CLEAR customer base is rapidly growing and we are looking for a well-rounded individual who amplifies our team’s diverse work experience. The ideal candidate has strong verbal and written communication skills, loves helping customers, is task oriented, and loves solving problems. You have a penchant for providing white-glove service to achieve a higher standard of excellence for our customers. You are innately motivated and passionate about CLEAR’s overall vision and you infuse others with that passion.
What You Will Do:
- Handle day-to-day customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat using your best judgment and discretion for optimal solutions.
- Deliver service excellence while resolving escalated and sensitive issues via phone, email, and social media channels. You’ll be empowered to determine the best course of action to protect the CLEAR brand and optimize our customer retention strategy.
- Work with the Customer Service team to spotlight and help problem solve customer experience pain points.
- When necessary, attend CLEAR events serving as the embodiment of CLEAR’s customer obsession
- Own weekend and evening coverage as needed, in collaboration with the rest of the team, maintaining CLEAR’s customer centric values.
Who You Are:
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent and 3 or more years of experience delivering exceptional customer service or customer success
- You have a hospitality mindset and high achieving attitude that inspires you to go above and beyond for your team and customers
- You’re willing and able to work outside of your core schedule by working evenings and weekends, when needed, to help the team meet service levels