Customer Service Coordinator
WHO WE ARE
At Meero we help photographers reclaim their creative spark!
By developing income streams and tools to simplify invoicing, post-production work, and photo delivery, Meero streamlines a photographer’s commercial work, enabling them to shift their focus back to their art.
Meero originated in Paris, the first in its vertical. Now we have offices in NYC, Tokyo, Bangalore, Singapore and continue expanding! We recently closed our Series C of 230 million for a 1B valuation, France’s largest round ever.
Meero has created a multi-sided marketplace, connecting photographers to our platform and with brands needing photo and video solutions. Meero manages the shoot and production processes end to end. Available with only a few clicks, and delivering professional visual assets in as little as 24hrs, Meero provides brand consistency at any scale.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Handle incoming queries on all channels : phone, chat, mail
• Proactively solve our clients’ and partners’ issues
• Synthesize client feedback for all teams within Meero
• Contribute positively to streamline flows within the Customer Service department and to ensure inbound and outbound interactions are processed and dispatched in due time and efficiently
• Align Customer Service in Americas with global strategy and processes to successfully reach KPIs
• Ability to translate outputs against time for the purpose of calculating individual and teams KPIs
• Ability to understand business process for the purpose of contributing to SOP’s
• Ability to create operational excel templates across different work areas for the purpose of administering and tracking all work
• Ensure departmental queries closed within SLA
• Identify skills deficiencies and training needs
• Provide management with feedbacks and proposition on improvements
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Customer Service
• Capable of developing clear and up-to-date procedural processes
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Bilingual is a must; English/Portuguese or English/Spanish
• Ethical and professional
• Self-starter with high energy levels
• High attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Advanced analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Exceptional communication skills (Both verbal and written)
• Deadline and target driven
• Ability to work well under pressure
WORK @ MEERO
We are Fam - What’s the point spending all these hours together if we don’t have fun?
Loyalty matters - We care about Meero. We are building something meaningful together.
Go fast and Break things - No biggie. Fail at something new then start over.
Give a Shit - Details matter, damn it.
Think BIG - Each one of us has to always shoot for bigger, faster, better. Always.