Customer Experience (CX) Measurement and Management Leader
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
Customer Experience (CX) Management Leader is a senior role within WW, responsible for driving WW's overall vision and implementation of Customer Experience excellence through organizational Education, Analytics, Activation and established KPIs to measure business Impact. This role leads the development and execution of CX Management best practices globally, across all WW customer touchpoints and business leadership teams.
This role is a key enabler for our business by creating a memorable customer experience, through our people, products and technology. This role requires a passion for insights-lead customer experience intelligence and optimizing tools, including the Qualtrics CX Platform and reporting dashboards, to further understand customer interactions and how they contribute to customer satisfaction and NPS. This knowledge is used to identify the major drivers of customer experience to improve all touchpoint experiences and drive loyalty. This role needs to leverage key metrics and data such as CSAT, NPS and other customer behavioral metrics to monitor and drive customer experience enhancements.
Specific objectives include:
Make real-time NPS the universal north star for every WW employee
- Build a CX Culture to ensure all relevant staff members are educated and aligned
- Establish and lead a Global CX Center of Excellence for vision, guidance and governance
- Establish operational standards to facilitate local market implementation
Arm WW with tools and training to manage more effectively for all customer touchpoints, through core stakeholder team development and management
- Guest Site
- Customer Service
- B-2-B/Corporate Clients
Create closed loop strategies and tactics with all customers
- Define the framework for training, analytics, activation and KPIs across countries and all customer touchpoints
- Negotiate Qualtrics contract, determine services needed and manage the ongoing partnership. Identify other strategic insights partners as needed for incremental learning
- Create training programs, in collaboration with Qualtrics, to ensure optimized education, focusing on specific WW needs.
- Connect learning with other market and consumer insights, data analytics team and competitive intelligence
- Ongoing analytics to drive insights and action, ensure shared learning, prioritize quick wins, facilitate CX program enhancements
- Monitor and analyze NPS trends and drivers. Manage special data requests and analytics
- Establish and develop a strong partnership with key business/markets leaders and functional stakeholders to ensure appropriate analytics and activation relevant for local business needs
- Identify innovative customer insights approaches, methodologies and analytics to further leverage the Qualtrics software platform
- Manage existing insights, analytic and project team members. Hire to fill gaps in expertise (e.g. business analyst)
- Identify customer experience improvements to standardize and drive optimization within CX Management processes to leverage best practices
- Enable business growth and innovation through developing organizational capability and flexibility to meet future business and customer requirements
Goals / Deliverables:
- Train WW organization on CX: Stand up COE, roll out tools and training
- Embed CX measurement in all aspects of WW experience: Launch measurement and dashboards for all touchpoints
- Close the loop: Partner with Contact Center, Studio and Martech to create real closed loop process for all WW issues
- 12+ years of relevant senior leadership experience in B-2-C and/or B-2-B businesses
- 12+ years of leveraging consumer and customer insights to drive business growth
- Experience leading a large global team and driving high performance
- Degree – MBA
- Highly effective leadership skills with experience of building and developing strong teams
- Ability to develop functional strategy and translate into actionable plans and drive change
- Proven track record of delivering business growth leveraging consumer/customer data analytics, insights and competitive intelligence
- Strong business partner able to build highly effective relationships across functional teams
- Ability to make decisions in the face of ambiguity and lead a team through change
- Skilled communicator– internal/external and technical/non-technical
- Solid presentation skills with proven ability to influence at all levels
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.