Customer Advisory Director
WE'RE USHERING A NEW ERA OF DATA PARTICIPATION. INTERESTED?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE AN IMPACT AT COLLIBRA:
As our Customer Advisory Director you will be the trusted advisor to senior leaders in our most strategic customers. These customers have a vision for leveraging value from their data which, in many cases, is groundbreaking for their industries and the Collibra platform is at the very center of this vision.
You will be on point and responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, for helping shape and align with our customers data vision, and successfully delivering that vision through the utilisation of the Collibra platform.
The role carries a quota for renewal, upsell and cross-sell. Success will be a factor of your ability to drive adoption onto the platform and for the customer to realize strategic value from their investment across their organization.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CUSTOMER ADVISORY DIRECTOR AT COLLIBRA:
- Collaborate with our customers on plans to drive adoption. Introduce use cases, map activities to the key business stakeholders and capture any critical needs of your customer.
- Develop joint success roadmaps, with supporting delivery plans and governance
- Working cross functionally, mapping in appropriate resources for technical guidance, Executive interaction or for broader projects that might include Professional Services, Coaching Services and Training.
- Conduct oversight of partner activity to help ensure our partner’s success
- Work closely with Sales Managers on Account Strategy and Execution.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
- Innate desire to take care of customers, drive adoption and expansion and to attain renewal, cross sell and upsell targets.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- You are a senior and experienced leader of data and/or technology change programs - both the technical and operational aspects.
- You have 10+ years’ experience in a customer success / advisory role in a SaaS vendor, a management consultant or an in-house capability owner.
- You are very comfortable communicating, advising and constructively challenging effectively across internal and external organizations up to the Executive level.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You possess excellent presentation skills
- You are able to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Past Data Governance experience a strong plus
WHY YOU WANT US:
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours- quality > quantity
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package