Client Training Manager, Client Success Operations
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Client Training Manager is responsible for the development of training curriculum for Yext’s direct clients. ThThis individual should have experience building out training resources for large groups of software users, promoting self learning, and mobilizing a client success team around the education of its user base in a scalable manner. The Client Training Manager will be part content creator, aggregator and promoter, while also providing vision and strategy for the future of Yext’s training resources
Key responsibilities include architecting Yext’s training strategy, establishment and ongoing management of Yext’s client-facing Learning Management System (LMS), and defining training work flows for various client personas and situational needs. The ideal candidate does well thinking outside the box and working with other teams to get stuff done. They are able to create strategy decks for senior leadership while direct day-to-day resources to build out materials. This person will help ensure that all clients are armed with understanding of Yext’s products such that they can be leveraged to create client value.
- Serve as the architect for Yext’s direct client training strategy, including owning the content curriculum, defining different personas, and ensuring all material is cohesive and on message
- Build out and manage Yext’s client-facing LMS, ensuring that it is engaging and informative.
- Function as the principal training content approver, including maintaining and updating existing client-facing training resources.
- Work with a variety of authoring tools to create new well-designed, effective training for a variety of audiences
- Convert instructor-led training workshop content into interactive e-learning courses
- Build out branching scenarios and gamification features to drive course completion
- Define key KPIs for Yext training, and ensure these KPIs are being met
- Collaborate with our marketing, enablement and client success teams to create new materials to help fill in the learning gaps or to introduce new features that Yext rolls out.
- Partner with the Communication Manager to promote new lessons and drive adoption of Yext’s LMS.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and material to address that need
- Manage vendor relationships, develop relationships with local office resources for logistics planning and support, and develop a network of learning professionals across Yext to leverage best practices
- 3 - 5 years of experience in developing learning content or instructional design
- Demonstrated proficiency with tools such as, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia and the Adobe Creative Suite or other e-learning authoring, screen capture, and design software
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when creating learning content, with a track record of creating systems to easily identify, track, and prioritize learning needs
- Strong knowledge of learning principles and design methodologies with a track record of practical application in formal and informal contexts
- Successful record of building effective learning experiences in the format of simulations, game-based and gamified learning, websites, microlearning, just-in-time solutions, job aids and infographics, video, and animation/motion graphics
- Demonstrated ability to consult, influence, and develop strong relationships with cross-functional leaders and subject matter experts
- Comfort developing and leveraging systems and tools to analyze learner data that drives future decision-making
- Experience in high-growth environments preferred
- Able to translate strategic goals into actionable items
- BA/BS degree
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.