Client Success Manager
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing an assigned portfolio of existing customers ensuring overall client success and satisfaction by building strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Working to acquire additional revenue streams from assigned clients.
- Working with sales to negotiate/close contracts and SOWs.
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives and communicating status of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders on a recurring basis.
- Developing trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors and oversee customer retention campaigns.
- Learning and recognizing triggers based on client behavior and engage clients to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Preparing and delivering account reports including SLA reports.
- Assisting with challenging client requests and issue escalations as needed.
- 5-7 years of work experience as an Account or Client Success Manager
- 3-5 years of health insurance experience required
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple client accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Experience with a health insurance carrier or organization supporting Health Insurance required
- Experience at a software product company or managing Health Insurance IT engagements a major plus
- Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers and technical staff
- Very strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with a health insurance carrier or organization supporting Health Insurance preferred
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field preferred
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description