Client Success Manager
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing an assigned portfolio of existing customers ensuring overall client success and satisfaction by building strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Working to acquire additional revenue streams from assigned clients.
- Supporting Sales to secure new clients and assisting in making a smooth transition from prospect to client.
- Being accountable for leading the Statement of Work process collaborating with internal departments to define scope, estimates, timelines and negotiate with clients to execution.
- Understanding customer needs and objectives and communicating the status of initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Developing trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors and oversee customer retention campaigns.
- Being accountable as a client advocate including managing the client satisfaction program, reference-ability, success stories, white papers.
- Conducting and managing regular client face to face and remote meetings to develop stronger trusted advisor relationships.
- Advising Executive Leadership on status of account relationship on a recurrent basis.
- Preparing and delivering account reports including SLA reports.
- Assisting with challenging client requests and issue escalations as needed.
- 5-7 years of work experience as an Account or Client Success Manager
- 5-7 years of work experience with a health insurance carrier or organization supporting health insurance is required
- 3-5 years of work experience growing revenue at assigned clients
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple client accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Experience at a software product company (SaaS) or managing Health Insurance IT engagements is a major plus
- Ability to collaborate with all internal stakeholders across various departments in a matrixed environment
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Healthcare administration, Information Technology, or relevant field preferred
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description