Client Success Manager
Namely commits to breaking down barriers to make HCM operations simpler while delivering a differentiated ‘client experience’. As a Client Success Manager, you will be instrumental in driving maximum adoption of the Namely platform via high-value relationships with our clients throughout their entire lifecycle with Namely.
You and your team team are seen by our clients as their ‘trusted advisor’. You’ll work closely with clients to establish, build and maintain this trusted advisor status, while understanding their needs and orchestrating resources from across Namely to service these requirements.
- Develop strong client relationships and serve as the primary contact for assigned clients at the user, management and senior levels
- Manage a high-volume book of business averaging $2-3 M in annual revenue
- Assist clients in realizing the full value of their investment in Namely leading to a direct and positive impact on client success
- Coordinate with and align knowledgeable, engaged, client-focused account service teams
- Ensure client readiness for key Namely milestones, conducting quarterly business reviews and serving as the main point of escalation
- Utilize metrics and data to make informed decisions, drive utilization & adoption and predict trends for your clients
- Collaborate in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment with comfort partnering with internal Namely employees and at our client companies at all levels
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a consultative, multi-client account management background through HCM disciplines or a professional services organization
- Escalation management and innovative problem solving skills with creative ability to overcome challenges
- Proven complex problem solving abilities and knowledge of industry best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, analytical, and project management skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Flexible, team-oriented self-starter who is capable of thriving in a startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Some travel required
Nice to Have
- Industry certifications (i.e. FPC, CPP, CEBS, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Client experience certifications (i.e. CCXP, etc.)
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.