Client Success Manager (CSM)
Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, is putting collaboration at the heart of the learning experience with an easy-to-use learning management system (LMS) that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education. Millions of students, faculty, and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools and higher education institutions worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
The Client Success Manager is a key member of the Client Success Team, responsible for coordinating the successful deployment of the Schoology platform to both new and existing clients to ensure satisfaction throughout their entire Schoology experience. By following key client metrics, deploying timely and effective proactive outreach campaigns, and implementing effective at-risk intervention strategies, you will guide our clients towards full adoption of the Schoology platform as a solution to meet their business needs.
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Understand short and long-term client goals and take ownership of bringing them to fruition
- Forecast retention, renewal and potential expansion status for assigned accounts
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Schoology platform and LMS adoption best practices to tailor solutions to the customer’s specific needs
- Collaborate with the Sales, Support, Product and Finance Teams on behalf of your clients, providing relevant customer feedback when necessary
- Prioritize your resources using a data-driven approach across a large quantity of clients, focusing on at-risk scenarios and expansion opportunities
- Support assigned accounts to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- 2-5 years of teaching, SaaS implementation or account management experience
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills. You’re a people person.
- The ability to resolve user questions through a combination of independent troubleshooting and collaborative team efforts. You love solving problems.
- Can multi-task, adjust quickly to changing priorities and negotiate multiple, concurrent client deliverables to ensure flawless execution in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Gainsight is desired.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity and Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.