Client Success - Growth
Client Success - Growth
Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates by providing leading point-of-sale financing options for merchants across the e-commerce journey. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow merchants to integrate an installment loan financing and checkout experience anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. Bread was started in 2015 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
Our technology, coupled with intelligent, responsive customer service, is what makes merchants choose to partner with Bread. A holistic onboarding and high-value ongoing service offering makes our merchants - and our company - successful.
As part of our Success team at our high-growth startup, you will be responsible for tending to the day-to-day needs of our merchant partners, and constantly working to improve upon our process by tracking trends and making appropriate optimizations. You will work with our merchants to onboard in a thorough, technically-optimized way, and will help develop a compelling and data-driven ongoing service offering. The business challenge of this function is to constantly be thinking about how to maintain a service and relationship that feels personal, but is delivered in a one-to-many fashion. This individual will also help design and implement the right digital marketing strategies for our merchants to make the most of the Bread tool.
- Someone who becomes borderline obsessed with your work when you are highly engaged and allowed to play a big part in building your role
- Always prepared - maybe you’re that friend who always seems to have a snack when someone’s hungry, or the only person on an international flight with a pen for Customs paperwork (and perhaps you kindly lend your ink to the 5 closest people to you)
- A self-starter with a firmly positive attitude and flawless work ethic
- A perfectionist when it comes to your written and verbal communications
- Highly adaptive and composed in fast-changing environments
- Operationally gifted - you excel distilling larger projects into smaller, bite-sized tasks. You use this power to deliver exceptional work products
- Someone who enjoys engaging a wide audience, making everyone feel heard and understood. You also should be able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in a client-facing role at a SaaS tech company or consultancy firm
- Track record of delivering high-quality outputs consistently under pressure. You actually thrive in a somewhat high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- BA / BS degree from an accredited university
- Comfort with Excel and data analysis - ideally, you have performed quantitative analysis
If this is you, submit a cover letter and resume to apply!