The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. We’re reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model, using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with pharma, biotech, and digital health companies to run studies faster and more efficiently.
As a Client Strategist, you will serve as the point person to manage the process of driving new client engagements forward and growing our business. You will need to formulate a clear understanding of our customer’s goals, develop joint strategies for hitting them, and collaborate cross-functionally to determine which new business TrialSpark should take on. Each day will bring new challenges and opportunities, from creating new pricing models, to implementing a go-to-market strategy, to engaging directly with clients with support from leadership.
What success behaviors look like:
- Experience with client engagement management. Background in consulting, finance or other customer-facing roles preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. You know how to develop a story, put together a deck, and nail the presentation. Your written communications are concise and effective.
- Quantitative and data skills. You are comfortable in Excel and can think fluently about data structures, develop models, and create effective data visualizations.
- Operationally-oriented. You can quickly break down a situation into the constituent parts, develop options, and execute on a plan. You don’t hesitate to get into the weeds, and roll up your sleeves to make things happen wherever necessary.
- Effective teammate and leader. You know giving and taking feedback is essential, and naturally bring together cross-functional teams to solve problems. You’re low-ego, high-output, and let your work speak for itself.
- An earnest desire to improve the way clinical trials are run and bring new treatments to patients in need.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience in managing partnerships with large, complex organizations in some client-facing capacity. This includes business development, client success, or sales.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- Low ego, high conviction: strong self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity yet drives towards clarity.
- Incredibly curious: fast learner, motivated, resourceful.
- Empathetic and entrepreneurial: instills trust and credibility with clients externally and teams internally.
- Organized and analytical, balanced with getting things done.
- Life sciences, biopharma, or clinical experience preferred but not required.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.