Client Services Representative
We’re looking for a motivated, client-oriented Client Services Representative to join our Client Services team. The Client Services Rep will serve as an expert of the Healthify platform, working directly with end users to address product concerns and ensure their experience with Healthify is a positive one. You should apply if you have strong client orientation, excel at process execution, and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure success for our clients. We're eager to meet candidates of all backgrounds who are excited to support our team in creating success for our customers and our users.
At Healthify we're rethinking how healthcare organizations and communities work together to connect struggling populations to social services.
Our founding team of technologists and social workers came from a background of working with vulnerable patients in Baltimore hospitals. They saw how social needs - like access to food and housing - dramatically impacted healthcare outcomes and costs and were moved to create Healthify with the mission of building a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. Our products are now used by some of the country’s largest healthcare organizations.
Since our founding, we’ve been backed by impact investors and VCs - from Kapor Capital to Primary Venture Partners - and we’ve built a team that’s both diverse and mission-driven. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to cultivating a thoughtful and safe work environment, and who are results focused. People from marginalized and underrepresented communities are encouraged to get in touch!
About the Role:
The Client Services Representative will:
- Report to our Director of Product Support
- Prioritize and troubleshoot user concerns
- Approach user issues with empathy and consistently thoughtful support
- Train users and users’ supervisors on how to best use the Healthify platform
- Communicate client feedback to our product and engineering teams
- Build and nurture relationships with critical end-user teams
- Proactively identify areas for improving how we serve our clients
- Escalate significant concerns to Client Services and Sales leadership
- 1 - 2 years of experience working in a service-oriented position
- Tech-savvy: you’re comfortable learning new technology and can explain it to anyone - even your grandmother
- Empathetic Communicator: you “know your audience” and can deliver messages to a broad assortment of stakeholders
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Confident speaking in front of groups, leading presentations
...and the following would be nice:
- Familiarity with social service organizations
Together, we live into our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe in kindness, empathy, assuming good intentions and finding mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We're not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: We hold our work to a high standard. We continuously learn and improve so that we can develop excellent products for the people and communities we serve
- We match grit with wit: We love a challenge and the opportunity to get creative and solve interesting problems
...and to further support them, we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation
- A comprehensive tech set up
- $500 one time equipment budget with refreshes
- $1000 annual continuous learning budget
- Pretax MetroCard options
- Zero cost gym reimbursement options
- Free memberships to ClassPass & CitiBike
- Access to an FSA
- 401k with 4% matching
- 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Inclusive Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
- Twice weekly team lunches
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Code of conduct with reporting procedure