Client Operations Analyst
Quovo is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on Quovo's technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures.
We're hiring an entry-level Client Operations Analyst to provide top-notch client support by investigating and resolving data issues and answering product questions quickly and clearly. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate with superb communication and analytical skills looking to join a fast-growing technology startup.
- Provide training and onboarding to new clients, helping them become proficient in using Quovo’s dashboard and setting them up for success.
- Uncover root causes for issues surfaced through communication with our clients.
- Investigate and resolve technical and data issues.
- Serve at the first point of contact for all inbound client questions and issues.
- Work directly with clients over phone and email to address common usage questions.
- Write clear and accurate tickets for the Technology team for new institution requests.
- Proactively communicate with clients about new products and relevant changes to existing products.
- Take the lead on miscellaneous projects to streamline work and ensure clients receive unparalleled support and service.
- Highly poised. You are calm under pressure and show tremendous patience and concern when addressing client questions.
- You speak and write clearly and concisely.
- You can thoughtfully assess underlying issues and uncover common trends.
- Your default demeanor is happy and you love helping solve problems for others.
- You take ownership over problems and work diligently until you’ve found a solution.
- Detail Oriented. You notice small things and are driven to make everything right.
- You can handle many competing priorities with minimal oversight.
- A recent college graduate with 0-1 years of client facing experience in a professional office environment.