Client Onboarding Specialist
Customer success is the heart of Aircall and we are looking for a tech-savvy individual who is looking to help customers succeed. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing client base. In this role, you’ll work with our Head of Customer Experience to ensure clients are smoothly set up with their new Aircall accounts, and train them how to use the application in order to help their business grow.
* Review and understand clients’ business and communication challenges to successfully implement solutions.
* Onboarding and training of new customers to ensure they are setup for maximum success
* Learn and maintain a deep expertise of Aircall and best practices to provide ongoing value and support to our customers
* Maintain and track all projects and documentation
* Ensure proper and consistent communication of status to the client and the Aircall team.
* Work with our Account Execs to manage client expectations and ensure that Onboarding Team has all information necessary for a smooth transition.
* Analyze, organize and communicate customer feedback to the Product, Engineering and Sales Teams
Energetic and results driven, you can quickly think on your feet. You’re comfortable on the phone talking to customers, providing support and feedback while working closely to resolve any problems in a timely fashion. You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner.
* You're excited to start your career in a fast-paced startup.
* You are a team player who takes pride in your work and goes the extra mile to ensure the job is done right.
* You are a strong communicator who is upbeat, driven, and well-organized shares a passion for technology, and loves working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
* You like to get your hands dirty and are energized by working with a dynamic and supportive team.
* You are empathetic to the challenges unique to different types of business models and are able to anticipate client needs and concerns before they arise
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Positive and effective communication skills both written and verbal
* Unlimited Vacation and PTO policy
* Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
* Competitive salary with quarterly compensation based on performance
* Cool, sunny offices in the heart of NYC (Union Square)
* Ping-pong tournaments and unlimited snacks and drinks :)
* Fully covered MTA Monthly Unlimited MetroCard
* Gym Stipend
Join one of the coolest teams in NYC and build the next-generation cloud phone system for businesses!