Client Engagement - Technical Implementation Specialist
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
What you’ll do:
As a Client Engagement Technical Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for client on-boarding and implementation of Unqork's platform. This includes using your sharp communication skills to gather application requirements, as well as technical knowledge to design and build applications on Unqork's Platform, and guiding clients through UAT. Working with the engagement team, the technical implementation specialist will work at a more granular level to ensure our partners have a seamless experience that fully realizes the power of Unqork to help them accomplish their strategic business goals.
- Partner with the technology product and engineering team to innovate client facing capabilities and integrate those features into the product roadmap.
- Become an expert in Unqork’s no-code platform, helping our growing client base navigate some of the more complex features of the application throughout the implementation phase
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience in a technical role, preferably one that requires a software engineering mindset
- Strong track record of launching fully responsive products and digital software applications
- Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, science, finance, or equivalent practical experience in management, technical or engineering field.
- Demonstrated ability and eagerness to learn new technical skills quickly
- Experience interfacing directly with corporate clients to understand their business needs, create solutions, and drive implementation of software products
- Experience building integrations and APIs
- Deep knowledge and domain experience in the insurance or financial services industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.