New York City
At Transfix, our vision is to efficiently move any freight to anyplace in the world over land, sea, or air. We're starting with full truckloads in North America. We work everyday to make logistics effortless, fair, and efficient through the use of software. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. The culture we're building is one where we challenge the norms of the industry. The team we have is built on the foundation of personal growth, collaboration and experimentation.
What you’ll do:
- Source carriers in various regions in order to secure capacity for Transfix Customers
- Train new carriers and drivers on how to use our product, improve their performance, and grow their businesses with Transfix
- Build dedicated relationships with existing carriers
- Upsell the Transfix Application
- Ensure that products are executed according to customer specifications and needs
- You have 1-2 years of experience in customer support
- Must be flexible- we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes must be expected
- Must possess strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong internal and external communication skills including verbal, written, presentation, and active listening
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description