Associate Client Success Manager, Partner
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Associate Client Success Manager works with the Partner client base. Previous experience in a customer-facing or professional setting required for this role. Individual is expected to build relationships, retain, and consult Yext partners spending below $10k in ARR. Individual is independently responsible for retaining and upselling current customer base by following internal processes, methods and protocol.
- Recognize and drive upsell and retention opportunities within large client base
- Assist in training new and current clients on Yext platform
- Engage with existing client base through high volume outbound call and email campaigns, qualifying clients for upgrades and expansions, and helping customers to grow their businesses
- Establish trusted relationships with clients by maximizing engagement across customer contacts
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent process across all clients
- Utilize software and best practices to track and document customer interactions
- Uphold deep knowledge of and ability to educate client on Yext platform
- Develop standard methodologies and process strategies
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Ensure client is able to fully leverage Yext to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct check in points with key clients
- Demonstrate extraordinary communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Entry level or 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role or professional setting preferred
- Experience in Technology/Digital/Marketing role/capacity
- Extraordinary client service and relationship skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with tight deadlines
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Blend of consulting, search, technological and/or display experience (preferred)
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation and integration experience (preferred)
- Accuracy/Detail Oriented: To consistently deliver work of a high standard of quality and precision
- Customer Service: The attitude and willingness to help or serve any and all client’s needs (‘Clients’ may include internal staff or external customers)
- Independent and Autonomous: To execute and deliver on a task or project with limited supervision and minimal guidance
- Interpersonal Skills: The ability to communicate with and appeal to the characteristics of different people both professionally and informally
- Motivation: The willingness to take self-directed or self-motivated actions to do more than is expected
- Prioritization and Efficiency: Focuses on achieving goals and delivering high quality work with minimum effort and maximum results
- Quality of Work: Thoughtful and deliberate in their work with an unrelenting desire for excellence
- Results Oriented: The ability to focus on the desired result of one's own or one's unit's work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.