Application Support Engineer - 3rd Shift
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors, while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
***Please note: This role will cover the 12 pm EST to 8 am EST shift.
We’re open to this individual working remotely from anywhere in the US.***
Unqork Support Engineers use their exceptional problem solving and customer service skills, along with their technical experience, to advise customers and to solve their complex Unqork problems.
Our engineers combine their Unqork expertise with passion, initiative, teamwork and a great sense of humor to achieve exceptional results for our customers.
Why Unqork is a fantastic place to work and build your career:
- Be a part of the company thats reinventing the financial services industry, focused on innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product
Cool things you’ll do:
- You'll be working alongside our customers, solving their complex issues - resolving questions on architecture, performance, security, and everything in between.
- You'll be an advocate for customers' needs - interfacing with our product management and development teams on their behalf.
- And you'll contribute to internal projects, including software development of support tools for performance, benchmarking, and diagnostics.
What we're looking for:
It’s crucial for every candidate that they can check off all of these boxes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Genuine desire to help people
- Uncontrollable urge to investigate and solve problems, with advanced diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to think on your feet, remain calm under pressure, and solve problems in real-time
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn a wide variety of new technical skills
- Strong teamwork: willingness and ability to get help from team members when required, and the good judgment to know when to seek help
- Previous work experience with JIRA and Zendesk
- Language skills (Spanish is a strong plus)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.