Agent Success Manager - Westchester
As a member of our Agent Success team, you will oversee the agent experience at Compass, collaborating across departments to provide best-in-class agent support. As an in-house brand ambassador and agent guide, you’ll work with our talented team of marketing strategists, graphic designers, product engineers, and real estate experts to anticipate agents’ needs and develop innovative solutions. You’ll develop a nuanced understanding of agents’ businesses, before they even walk through the doors on their first day. You will work closely with Compass leadership to continuously improve our agent resources and offerings, acting as the Agent’s primary resource. The Agent Success Team is an integral part of the Agent Management, Operations, and Human Capital efforts at Compass.
At Compass You Will:
- Spearhead new agent orientation, executing comprehensive preparation to ensure a smooth transition experience and setting the bar for the agent experience at Compass
- Collaborate with talented specialists and industry experts in your market to provide best-in-class agent support
- Utilize innovative technology that empowers you and your team to field agent requests thoroughly and efficiently
- Lead presentations and agent training sessions on our innovative proprietary technology and other key tools and platforms
- Work closely with Compass leadership to monitor agent satisfaction and support agents’ operational needs
- Solicit agent feedback and suggestions to improve processes and expand agent support
- Execute multiple check-ins (via email, in person, and phone) with agents within their first 30 days at Compass, followed by ongoing support post-onboarding.
- Collaborate across departments to continue to improve the agent experience at Compass.
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 2+ years of customer service, or client relationship management experience
- Start-up, technology, marketing or real estate experience a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Team player adept at collaborating with others
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Continuous desire to improve existing processes and develop creative solutions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills, including an ability to adapt support needs to better reach clients