Account Manager, Client Success (Media/ Editorial) - FIXED TERM
We’re currently seeking an Account Manager to join the Shutterstock team in our New York City office. The person hired in this position will be working in Shutterstock’s Enterprise Sales Team. They will be working with large clients including advertising agencies, publishers, corporations, and production houses.
This role will report to Manager, Client Success, US East & Latam based in New York.
Please note this is a fixed-term role that will begin in April 2018 and conclude in October 2018.
- Sales support including account management, presentation creation and client communication and problem-solving.
- Responsible for understanding and communication of company products, creative services, new technologies, policies and procedures to new and existing customers.
- Provides solutions and other product offerings through site demos and presentations to customers which may result into an upsell opportunity for the growth team.
- Ability to recognize upsell opportunities within existing accounts and constantly educates clients across all products and purchasing options.
- Proactively enhances and streamlines workflow within the department to help facilitate the growth and expansion of accounts.
- Entering of customer and sales data into the appropriate systems.
- Documents problems and communicates/interfaces with departments and escalates to the appropriate sales executive.
- May assist with covering for Account Executives during vacations or leaves of absence under the direction of management.
- Strong knowledge of Shutterstock Images products, licenses and website.
- Technical troubleshooting of our systems, site and client issues to help improve performance and overall user experience.
- Proactively build strategies using data and systems to ensure YoY revenue growth and increased market penetration.
- A minimum of two years experience working as an Account Manager
- Experience using CRM software (SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics etc)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with the ability to work across many systems, tasks and departments simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email
- Computer and systems literacy (Jira, Slack, Microsoft Office, etc)
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V