Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences–not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Writer to develop end-user documentation for the Kustomer platform. As our first Technical Writer, you will help us to enrich our knowledge base, build new and innovative tools for clients to easily set up and use Kustomer, and interact with our community of users.
You'll be responsible for:
- Create content for Kustomer’s support center and developer documentation
- Own our support documentation organization, and identify areas of opportunity for improving adoption of self-help our support
- Working with the Product, Customer Experience, and Engineering teams to ensure content completeness and accuracy
- Building parts of the Kustomer user guides for existing and new features of the product
- Providing data driven information to product teams about feature complexity, confusion on behalf of users
- Reviewing and editing all user instruction text and error messages in the product
- Responding to content feedback and questions in our community forums
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You possess excellent technical writing skills
- You have experience developing end-user documentation for web-based applications
- You have demonstrated success in self-managing your writing projects
- You are experienced at writing content that is easily translatable into other languages
- Bonus points if you have direct experience in the CRM/startup space
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.