Sr. Video Marketing Manager
Greater NYC Area
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
We are looking for a Senior Video Marketing Manager to help us get more out of our video efforts. You’ll join our Global Content team—reporting to our Director of Global Content—and work closely with our Creative teams.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to perform on several levels: to analyze and report on video performance, strategize on our video programs, streamline our production processes, as well as write video scripts, and help produce video content.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
· Own key steps in our pre-production process: creative briefing, scripting, and storyboarding.
· Work closely with our Product Marketing teams to fulfill an important need for use case and product demo videos.
· Create templates, tools, processes, and guidelines for anyone to follow to create high quality videos.
· Distribute and repurpose video content—see to that our best video get published, embedded, shared, hosted, emailed, etc.
· Analyze and report on video performance—help us find what is and isn’t working and report that to stakeholders.
· Collaborate with Social and Creative teams to organize and optimize our YouTube channels.
· 8+ years of digital video marketing. Experience in software a plus.
· The interest and ability to understand software products and the application of them to the enterprise.
· A deep understanding of video shoots and post production—these responsibilities are owned by Creative Team and are unlikely to fall onto your plate, but collaboration there is an important part of your success.
· A high standard for quality and experience consistently meeting it.
· Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across an organization including demand generation, sales, channels, partners, product management / engineering.
· Bachelor’s Degree in communications, film, or marketing.
· Self-starter, kindness, and a positive attitude.
· Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
· Portfolio of work samples with analytics to back them up.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description