Sr. SEO Strategist
Conductor is an award-winning Enterprise SEO & Content Marketing Agency based in NYC and recently acquired by the We Company. We are marketers who build software and provide technical SEO and content strategy consulting to other marketers. We write content that resonates with customers’ target audiences and optimize content to be found online using our proprietary analytics tools and best practices playbooks.
As a Senior SEO Strategist for WeWork, you’ll be deeply embedded within the US & Canada digital marketing team, responsible for optimizing pages for organic visibility and local search intent. In this role, you’ll collaborate with WeWork content marketers to drive awareness and acquisition of startups founders, human resources execs, and real estate brokers in cities throughout the US & Canada. You’ll take the lead on brainstorming big ideas that will move the SEO needle, test and iterate, and conduct regular readouts with senior stakeholders on the performance of your initiatives. You’ll perform gap analysis and educate others on how to drive organic campaigns forward. This position requires a tenacious, can-do attitude and a love of lifelong learning. The opportunities for growth are huge.
A day in the life…
- Create and deliver recommendations to enhance organic search performance.
- Own local search initiatives to help the client own market share in cities across North America and Israel.
- Brainstorm a groundbreaking campaign that shakes up the traditional real estate industry and helps people find purpose in their work.
- Transform data into actionable insights and tactical next steps.
- Report on initiatives and performance on an ongoing basis using Conductor Searchlight and other tools, helping stakeholders understand the value of projects and results attributed to SEO.
- Partner closely with copywriters to create local content that does justice to the cultural nuances and preferences of American and Canadian cities.
We’re excited about you if you have…
- 5-10 years of SEO or content marketing experience, either at an agency or in-house
- Proven experience of successfully managing SEO initiatives for enterprise websites that drive results
- Managed SEO deliverables, such as keyword research and mapping, best practice guidelines, local search strategies, and technical SEO
- A reputation for ruthless prioritization and an intuition about what will move the needle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, and other technologies that inform organic search strategies
- A sense of humor
- A desire to bring your authentic self to work each day