Sr. Marketing Manager - Health Solutions
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Senior Marketing Manager role will lead the day-to-day WW Health Solutions marketing functions across various efforts that drive the B2B part of the marketing conversion funnel. This role will be responsible for supporting the marketing VP in meeting revenue goals by prioritizing and developing strategies and initiatives that attract prospective new clients. With a particular focus on digital, the Senior Marketing Manager will create marketing plans that drive awareness among and engage HR decision makers and other priority target audiences.
B2B: Awareness, Thought Leadership, Lead Gen/Nurture, Conversion
- Guide strategic and tactical planning and execution for B2B marketing to health plan and employer channels
- Lead the strategy, development, and execution of marketing strategies for client acquisition, including CRM campaigns, advertising, SEM, lead generation/nurturing; Ability to execute via marketing technology/platforms preferred.
- Provide thought leadership in content development and deployment, focusing on new opportunities for leveraging brand heritage, science and other
- Supervise and collaborate with agencies/designers to develop campaigns to drive B2B targets through the top of the marketing funnel
- Oversee the day-to-day relationships with key business partners (B2B Sales, Field Ops, Product Development, Finance, Operations, and PR)
- Develop marketing tests and analytics plans. Build success metrics and manage results to inform recommendations and decision making
- Drive market research, prospecting promotions, and PR
- Manage vendor/partner relationships and conference participation
- Stay informed about sales prospects, informing internal partners to ensure visibility and an understanding of potential volume and operational impact
- Lead client engagement strategy
- 10+ years of marketing or advertising experience
- A strong set of broad B2B marketing skills encompassing various marketing levers, such as digital, direct mail, advertising, promotions, and email marketing
- Proficiency in building B2B strategy and targeting, to drive awareness and leads to prospective new clients
- Ability to set digital and email marketing campaigns and drive analysis
- Ability to help design research plans and extrapolate target insights
- Strong leadership capabilities; must be able to help drive strategic thinking and lead others
- A collaborative approach to all work; Must be able to partner with and guide large, cross-functional teams to develop and execute brand strategies
- Proactive with the ability to manage multiple, complex projects concurrently; Be able to flourish in a fast-paced, nimble and dynamic environment that values mutual respect and teamwork
- Strong experience in marketing data analytics and analytical skills in order to develop marketing initiatives that have measurable results
- Project management capabilities
- Experience in health and wellness and partnerships with sales teams preferred
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.