Sr. Associate, B2B Marketing
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The Senior Associate, B2B Marketing - Corporate will be responsible for partnering with our sales and account management teams to secure new business and retain existing clients for Grubhub’s business offerings to workplace diners (Grubhub Corporate, Seamless Corporate). The key areas of immediate focus include go-to-market strategy planning and execution, competitive differentiation, product and feature positioning, product change management, product marketing material development (emails, videos, sales sheets, whitepapers), feature usage data analysis and efforts to showcase the benefits of our evolving product offerings to our corporate audience. This role reports to the Senior Manager, B2B Marketing - Corporate.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and creative self-starter who is passionate about marketing, particularly with a digital product focus, with a desire to make an immediate impact on a rapidly-expanding area of the company’s business. They should be customer-obsessed, products-as-a-solution minded and have a keen eye for how to explain products effectively to a diverse user base with the end goal of driving adoption and usage. He/she must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with change and new challenges.
- Manage and execute the product marketing strategy for bringing our corporate diner products and features to market from campaign development to product launch, analytical measurement and optimization to maximize usage and adoption
- Conceptualize, develop and communicate with materials and collateral that aim to educate, train and drive adoption of products and features by corporate diners
- Guide change management strategy of moving customers from old platforms and features to new ones and assisting Account Management with retention of corporate clients
- Partner closely with the product team to be the marketing authority on the corporate product roadmap, feature communication strategy, user experience, testing and Q/A, user journey mapping, and other product sessions
- Enable the enterprise sales team to effectively sell prospects on our value proposition by highlighting the benefits of our product features to their business
- Work closely with the creative team to develop campaign assets including emails, educational one-pagers, guides, videos, case studies, buyer personas, whitepapers, decks, etc
- Work across departments and functional roles, including sales, account management, marketing, engineering and product, to successfully move projects to completion while being a tireless internal advocate for our corporate customers and champion of our products
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree in a related concentration or equivalent experience
- At least 4 - 6 years of experience in B2B marketing with a focus on digital products, features and campaign management
- Experience in marketing for a technology company a big plus
- Interest in B2B products a huge plus
- Must be located in the NYC metro area and willing to work out of our beautiful midtown offices
- Experience working closely with sales, account management, product, engineering and design teams
- Proficient in various product platforms (both internal and external) including Google Analytics, Tableau, CRM platforms (ie. Marketo, Salesforce)
- Ability to develop, launch and measure marketing programs and campaigns independently
- Dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong skills in analyzing product metrics and extracting actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.