Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Community Coordinator will support the Social Media Manager in developing Moda Operandi’s social media schedules, including key initiatives, product launches, holidays, and events. The role will provide support for the day to day operation of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+) and related analytics.
- Organize daily social media and content calendar for Facebook and Pinterest, including scheduling and posting
- Proactively engage consumers online to drive favorable brand conversations, across all social platforms. Work with Customer Service to respond to social media inquiries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics and Social analytics tools on a weekly basis. Create trackable UTM links for Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram stories.
- Keep track of brand's social posts supporting priority Trunkshows during Runway season
- Frequently attend events and photoshoots to create custom Instagram content
- Organize and schedule content calendars
- Maintain digital asset library
- Research and stay ahead of digital innovation, fashion and beauty trends.
- Generate metrics reports using standardized tools
- Generate visual content and event coverage as needed
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools and best practices; monitor competitors and other social media leaders to see how they are using them to be the early adopter of technologies
Essential Skills, Experience and Educational Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to execute social/digital campaigns
- Experience in visual asset management
- Ability to shoot social media assets, optimized for the channels, at events and photoshoots
- Highly engaged in social networking sites
- Digital and social savvy with a passion for digital innovation
- Ability to analyze data, summarizing stories and insights for media, websites and social engagement strategies
- Exceptional project and analytical skills with experience in social and digital analytics (e.g. core metrics, google analytics, brand watch and social platform analytics)
- Self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and able to multi-task, whilst maintaining clear and proactive flow of communication and ownership of tasks
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and international teams as well as external vendors and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- College degree