Social Media Associate, Here Magazine
Away is seeking a Social Media Associate who will develop and grow the social media presence of Here Magazine across new and existing platforms. The right candidate has experience developing and executing best-in-class social media strategy, content, and community management for a brand that is known for their exemplary social media. This position reports to the Brand Marketing team and is based out of our headquarters in NoHo, NYC.
What you'll do:
- Develop and build on Here Magazine’s strategy around content, voice, and community to deliver a best-in-class social media experience across all platforms
- Work together with the Social Media and Editorial teams to manage day-to-day social media engagement, content, and conversation
- Constantly innovate and think about how we can be ahead of the curve in offering a cutting edge social media experience
- Measure and report on follower growth, engagement, and community response time across all platforms
- Closely collaborate with the influencer marketing, editorial, partnerships, and PR teams to develop content and increase brand awareness
Who you are:
- Have 1-2 years experience in creating and owning best-in-class social media programs and top tier brands
- Live and breathe social and tweet, 'gram, snap, and pin with the best of them
- Are witty, obsessed with trends and culture, and can start a conversation with anyone
- Work with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Are never satisfied with the status quo, always thinking "how can we do this better?"
- Love to travel (but that's a given)
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Fitness reimbursement
- Quarterly company outings
- Annual international team trips
Away (awaytravel.com) is modernizing the travel experience, beginning with your luggage, while striving to set the example for how socially conscious companies should conduct themselves. In November 2015, we launched our brand in Vogue, GQ, and USA Today, and have been featured in over 80 publications including New York Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Wallpaper*. Away was founded by two Warby Parker alums and has raised $31M in venture funding from investors including Global Founders Capital, Forerunner Ventures, and Accel Partners.