SMS Account Coordinator
Fluent is a leading data-driven performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.
We are looking for a SMS Account Coordinator to work directly as the “right hand” to the Messaging team. In this role, you will learn and execute the campaign launch process in its entirety. This includes onboarding, building, strategizing, launching, troubleshooting, and optimizing. Aside from campaign production, you will develop an understanding of client needs, identify areas for growth within accounts, and establish relationships with cross-functional team members (Account Management, Tech, Design). The ideal candidate will work harmoniously with these teams to ensure delivery, goals, and objectives put forth by our clients are met.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Learn and thoroughly understand Fluent’s business objectives, including our array of product offerings, and be able to effectively apply it through internal and external interactions
- Manage campaign production queue, keeping track of where each campaign is in the build process, and ensuring timely and seamless launches to the best of Fluent’s ability
- Collaborate with both internal and external teams to execute new campaign builds
- Manage aspects of new campaigns such as Ad Copy, Messaging Cadence & Frequency
- Monitor and Manage A/B Scripting Tests
- QA’ing Campaigns Prior to Launch and continuously on a weekly basis
- Mystery Shopping Pay Per Call Campaigns
- Understand key performance indicators, and clearly communicate these metrics internally for optimization.
- Monitor, detect, troubleshoot, and solve for any issues within live campaigns, including communicating with clients when necessary
- Work closely with teams internally to provide continued feedback and data analysis, optimization suggestions and recommendations
- Develop sustainable practices and processes for various day to day tasks
- Exhibit and foster Fluent Cultural Attributes
- Efficiency: Ability to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Organization & Planning: Plans, organizes and schedules in an efficient, productive manner.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to structure and process qualitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. (Proficient at Excel)
- Attention to Detail: Doesn’t let details slip through the cracks
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table
- Communication: Ability to effectively and politely communicate with both internal and external parties in order to complete tasks
- 0-2 years of professional experience at a media, tech, finance, or digital marketing company
At Fluent, we are proud of our high-performing team and highly-engaged culture. Our corporate headquarters are situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan and boast stellar views of the Hudson River, along with an in-house barista, game room, and fully-stocked refrigerators. We treat our employees to catered breakfast and lunch weekly and are known to host some of the best events – from our summer Scavenger Hunt to annual Field Day.
By supporting both personal and professional growth initiatives, we empower our team to learn, connect, innovate, and succeed. Fluent offers corporate She Runs It memberships and mentoring opportunities, as well as the chance to apply for a Fluent Dream Grant – a program designed to help our employees pursue their personal dreams and passions. Dedicated to serving our local communities, the Fluent team also participates in designated service days and monthly fundraising efforts.
Ranked as a Crain’s Best Place to Work in NYC six years in a row, Fluent is proud to offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- Open office space for team collaboration
- The opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.