Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
Scaling SEO is a top company priority. Grailed’s unmatched long-tail of items makes SEO a huge current and future growth driver for our business. We’re looking for a seasoned practitioner who is excited to set the overall SEO strategy and work cross-functionally to execute against it. We’re looking for a seasoned practitioner who is excited to set the overall SEO strategy and work cross-functionally -- with our dedicated SEO product/engineering squad and others -- to execute against it.
As the SEO Lead, you will:
- Have overall responsibility for driving significant growth via SEO
- Develop the company-wide SEO strategy and work cross-functionally with product, engineering, content, partnerships and PR to execute against it.
- Advise the creation and design of all new and existing page templates on our site
- Conduct periodic audits of Grailed and our competitors to inform our roadmap
- Bring a data-driven culture to our SEO operation and conduct rigorous SEO experiments
- Lead development and maintenance of a world-class internal SEO analytics stack
The following might describe you:
- Several years of SEO experience either in-house or at a reputable agency driving growth via technical and non-technical SEO strategies.
- Experience working on marketplaces or ecommerce sites with 100k+ pages.
- Results-oriented with a strong ownership mentality. Experienced setting and achieving aggressive growth goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to speak fluently with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical abilities. Advanced spreadsheet skills and comfort with large datasets. SQL skills a plus.
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, commuter benefits, and amazing healthcare plans covered up to 95%. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.