Senior Product Marketing Manager
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify industry, market, and customer needs and opportunities, ensuring a clear and differentiated position for VTS solutions
- Communicate the value proposition of VTS solutions to the sales and marketing teams and develop enablement tools that support sales execution
- Ensure content (e.g. case studies, sales enablement materials, product videos, web copy, competitive differentiation, white papers) communicates the unique capabilities of our platform in customer language (read: no gobbledygook. seriously).
- Own competitive analysis for your product area and translate that into a winning message for the sales team
- Assist members of the sales team with calls to their customers when appropriate
- Be the expert on our product and our buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria, and how our software solves their challenges. Conduct market surveys and interviews to build expertise in the market, customers and competitive landscape. We pride ourselves on knowing CRE better than any other company.
- Partner with the VTS Sales Academy to deliver relevant sales training on VTS company messaging, product functionality, competitive differentiation and value proposition of VTS solutions
- Develop and communicate full end to end, data-driven GTM strategies for new product releases in partnership with Product Management, Engineering, and UX/Design
- Own pricing and packaging strategy for your assigned product area
- Work cross-functionally with all departments in the organization
- Speak and present both externally and internally to promote our platform and our solutions
- 3+ years in enterprise software product marketing for SaaS companies
- Bachelors in business, marketing or engineering (MBA a plus) – or related industry experience
- Great at cross-functional team management, influence without authority.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, i.e. ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights
- Experience conducting and analyzing market and competitive research
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU!
- Best-in-class compensation packages, including equity
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
- Team lunches, company happy hours, huge variety of snacks and drinks
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Training and career development program