Senior Product Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for an experienced product marketing leader who wants to spend every day helping our agents create value through technology and achieve their business goals.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Compass, you will inform and activate the Compass global product marketing strategy and drive execution that leads to technology adoption and competitive advantage. You will be responsible for playing a major role in the Product Marketing function while working closely with Compass marketing and product leadership to ensure that paid, owned, and earned marketing investments are driving technology adoption impact. You will also develop and execute product launch and communication plans, in collaboration with Product Management, Agent Operations and other stakeholders within the company. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful launch of a portfolio of products and features targeting both B2B and B2C users as well as improving the awareness and usage of existing products and features.
At Compass You Will:
- Lead the conception, design, Go-To-Market (GTM) and optimization of marketing strategies and campaigns that drive adoption of, and engagement with, new and existing products and features
- Partner with the Product Management team to identify, prioritize, and advocate for new or improved products and features based on competitive benchmarks, industry trends, Compass usage analysis, and agent/client feedback - using both quantitative and qualitative input
- Work with Design, Marketing, and UX teams to create compelling marketing collateral that drives adoption and engagement with Compass products
- Support the operations organization by developing effective marketing collateral, including solution overviews, best practice presentations, end-user training materials, whitepapers, and case studies / success stories
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product team members to automate in-product marketing efforts and to evaluate, implement, and optimize in-house or 3rd-party technology solutions that enable such automation
- Define the success criteria and measure the impact of all Product Marketing efforts against stated corporate goals
- This role reports directly to Director of Product Marketing and is based in NYC
What We Look For:
- 7+ years experience in a similar role, preferably at a B2B or B2B2C Saas or AdTech company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA preferred
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic levels - to define customer problems / marketing / positioning of our products - and also at very tactical levels, such as launching a product to our internal agents or to consumers in close collaboration with multiple business functions
- A proven track record of planning and executing go-to-market plans that translate into measurable adoption results
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging strategy for different audiences at every level
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people and communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences both internal and external to Compass
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Extensive experience with direct marketing and marketing automation including A/B testing, customer segmentation and analytics as well as strong proficiency with technology tools that support such marketing efforts
- Strong proficiency in sourcing and analyzing the data needed to make effective marketing campaign decisions as well as a high comfort level in operating with and making decisions with partial information
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.