Senior Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Product Go-To-Market Ownership: You’ll own a product area and be responsible for creating compelling messaging, positioning and go-to-market plans of new solutions and driving adoption of the existing ones
- Voice of the Customer: You’ll represent and analyze advertiser needs, the rapidly evolving ad landscape and competitive landscape to inform product decisions, positioning and go-to-market plans
- Sales Enablement & Training: You’ll own own a customer verticals (e.g. Ecomm, Retail, Travel, Gaming) and will collaborate with our Content team to create messaging, collateral and success stories.
- You will also provide vertical specific product opportunities to Product Managers and roll-out new features alongside our Training team.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: You’ll work closely with Product Managers, Marketing and Sales teams to align on messaging and go-to-market strategy, as well as Facebook’s Product Marketing Team.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in international SaaS product marketingTrack record of executing successful go-to-market strategies
- Proven ability to create sales enablement collateral that stand out in the market
- Analytical approach to decide which opportunities to pursueOutstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to move fluently between details and the big picture
- Project management and collaboration skills in high-paced, cross-functional environment
Benefits of Working at Smartly.io:
- Work with the nicest and brightest teammates in a flat organization.
- Opportunity to travel to meet customers, Facebook and Smartlies at our offices around the world.
- Competitive salary + option plans.
- Recharge yourself with full 5 weeks of paid annual leave.
- Healthcare insurance, Wellness and personal development (tools, events, etc) reimbursement.
- Enjoy weekly breakfasts, monthly sports and quarterly dinners with the team.