Senior Product Marketing Manager, Governance
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
The Senior Manager, Product Marketing, plays a critical part in the development and execution of all product marketing efforts to support our award winning Governance Solution. The ideal candidate will have experience in data management within an enterprise setting.
In this role, you need to be versatile. You’ll be responsible for creating product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market initiatives that span all key influencers and decision makers – from CDOs to CIO/CTOs and line-of-business executives.
You’ll be a core part of an energetic and growing marketing team. This role will report to the Head of Product Marketing and can be based in New York or London.
A day in the life of a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Governance at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Product Marketing and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Develop value-based messaging informed by a complete understanding of the solution area in terms of features, capabilities, differentiators, benefits, value generated, competitive landscape and audience.
- Create sales / marketing collateral to communicate value propositions to clients and prospects, enable internal teams, and drive adoption.
- Responsible for delivering sales decks, case studies, brochures, datasheets, web pages, videos, and more.
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, develop buyer personas, and identify specific industry and regional requirements.
- Author original thought-leadership content in the form of whitepapers, blogs, and webinars.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market research, thought-leadership, analyst perspectives, and customer feedback to inform messaging and go-to-market strategy
The Senior Product Marketing Manager, will collaborate closely and build relationships with:
- Product Management and Engineering to gather, prioritize, and synthesize market and customer requirements.
- Field to create effective collateral and content to accelerate pipeline opportunities, drive high impact sales plays, and maintain competitive intel.
- The broader Marketing team to strategize on campaigns, create messaging and collateral, and enable the Field.
- 5-8 years product marketing experience
- Must have excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills with an ability to simplify messaging and tell a compelling and engaging story.
- Proven domain expertise in data management
- Prior experience in Product Marketing, ideally within an Enterprise B2B Software/ Cloud company
- Collaborative approach and ability to build strong relationships with field, the broader marketing team, and product management teams
- BA required (MBA preferred)
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package