Senior PR & Communications Associate
Senior PR and Communications Associate
Quovo is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on Quovo's technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures.
We’re looking for an experienced PR and communications professional to expand our media presence, stay on top of industry trends, and craft compelling press releases and bylines. As a part of the Marketing team and working closely with Sales, Product, and the Executive teams, you’ll work to generate extensive media coverage for product and corporate announcements, while keeping us ahead of the curve with timely and provocative thought leadership content.
The ideal candidate will already have a network of journalists in the finance/technology spaces, can build and maintain strong media relationships, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in a fast-paced startup environment. Since we're a small team, you'll also get to collaborate on marketing campaigns in other channels like events, content, and email marketing. This is a great opportunity to quickly take on new responsibility, gain experience working internally, and grow as a PR and communications professional.
- Own media relationships and work to build out a network of relevant journalists across the technology, financial services, and developer spaces
- Stay on top of industry trends and produce daily media digests of coverage around clients, competitors, and topics relevant to Quovo
- Develop press releases and thought leadership content
- Manage social media accounts
- Contribute to wider-content creation efforts
Skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of agency experience covering finance or technology accounts
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining media relationships
- Strong writing and communications skills, with an ability to shift tones appropriately
- Able to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts