Senior Offline Marketing Manager
The Senior Offline Marketing Manager will drive and execute Knotel’s Offline Marketing strategy at a global and local scale. Due to the importance of our offline marketing channels, this role will be vested with high responsibilities and a great team.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the local field marketing plan to generate demand, which aligns with overall company strategy. This plan may include ads, content, events, and press opportunities
- Drive direct response strategy & execution on offline channels with an emphasis on Events, Direct Mail, Experiential Marketing, Out-of-Home and print
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business objectives & marketing strategies to tailor programs accordingly
- Guide team on creative, content planning & localization processes
- Manage agencies for & work cross-functionally with the Content, Growth and local teams for campaign planning and execution
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to track and evaluate performance, and design & interpret A/B experiments
- Regularly analyze results & report out on campaign performance
- Be a brand advocate
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years in Offline Performance Marketing
- You move quickly and are comfortable wearing many different hats
- Analytical and consistently looking to optimize
- You are outcomes driven
- You have the ability to think big picture but also sweat the details
- You can ruthlessly prioritize
- Startup experience a plus
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.