Senior Marketing Manager
Why is a Senior Marketing Manager important to us?
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and implementing marketing initiatives company-wide to drive growth and brand awareness. We are on a mission to help small and mid-size businesses grow with 3D printing manufacturing. And we need an exceptional strategic marketer to help tell that story.
As a Senior Marketing Manager you will:
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation across all channels
- Provide frameworks for campaign content, look & feel and partner with 3rd parties for full content and copy support
- Craft and implement effective content marketing strategies to drive and engage qualified traffic to Shapeways
- Plan content calendar and work closely with the marketing team to ensure it’s cohesive with overall marketing strategy
- Devise PR strategy and work closely with our PR agency to provide the needed assets to push that strategy
- Manage Social media channels from strategy to execution
- Conduct relevant market research and competitive analysis to better understand the demand and supply in the 3D printing sphere
- Collaborate with relevant cross-functional parties (tech, creative, product) to deliver on-time and high-quality execution of campaigns
- Deliver and track campaigns results based on targeted KPIs
- Monitor user experience and conversion funnel based on campaign context
You might be a good fit if you (have, possess, are):
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing, with focus on driving results through content marketing
- A hands-on team player who’s excited about conveying a message and telling a story
- Proven experience varying messaging/content by audience and objective
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Previous experience in B2B marketing - a Plus
- Experience managing freelance teams
- Bachelor's degree
Why join our team?
At Shapeways we all contribute to a respectful work environment where we share ideas and encourage each other to think creatively. We are a collaborative, diverse and dynamic group of individuals ready to embark on our next chapter of growth. We put creators first. We are adaptable and resourceful. We focus on results and are all in. We are committed.
Do you want to be part of a culture that is inclusive, inspiring, and allows you the autonomy to be creative in your work? If so, we invite you to join us on our adventure!
Benefits and perks include:
- Comprehensive Health Package - We offer great medical, dental, and vision plan options that provide coverage to the employee. We pay 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan. We also have competitive pricing plans for dental and vision!
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor Employer Contribution - Join the team and we will invest in your future.
- Parental Leave - Robust paid time off for new parents; both primary and secondary leave.
- Generous Paid Time Off - 20 PTO days plus 5 sick days. Whether it’s traveling the world, taking a mental health day, or going to the dentist... because Life. Also, last year we piloted Summer Friday’s!
- Health & Wellness - We care about your wellbeing. From Commuter Benefits to FSA’s to Fond.co to standing desks to a pilot program with One Medical...we’ve got you covered!
- Great Snacks and Free Lunch - Fully stocked fridge, and fancy coffee. Also, daily catered lunch at our Long Island City and weekly catered lunch in our Manhattan office.
- Regular Happy Hours - Cheers to themed happy hours! Enjoy extra time for getting to know your teammates.
- Credit towards 3D Printing - Every employee receives $100 of Shapeways credit each quarter to make or buy.