Senior Marketing Associate, Demand Generation
Are you a passionate marketer who wants to feel and see the impact of your work? Do you love helping craft and drive marketing strategy in a fast-growing company? Are you never comfortable with the status quo, and always striving for better results?
At Namely, we're looking for a Sr. Marketing Associate, Demand Generation to join the Marketing Team and help accelerate Namely's growth. As the Sr. Marketing Associate, you'll be responsible for creating and executing on various demand generation projects, with a focus on owning all aspects of our marketing automation strategies across the customer lifecycle. In addition to this you will help manage our demand generation investments (search, paid media) and oversee our A/B testing approaches to improve campaign returns. You'll also partner closely with all parts of the Sales and Marketing teams to help drive overall business growth.
The Sr. Associate, Demand Generation reports in to the Manager, Demand Generation.
- Create and implement programs to drive demand for Namely’s Sales team.
- Own Namely’s marketing automation solution of record (HubSpot) and implement automation strategies across the customer lifecycle (new sales, customer communications, renewals, upsells, etc.)
- Introduce new concepts to support conversion in the middle of the funnel on a regular basis, keeping pace with beta investments to test and report the return on investment
- Partner with product, content, and sales team to create and optimize compelling nurture flows for various campaigns
- Coordinate with other team members in the Marketing team to drive testing plans designed to optimize the performance of our demand generation campaigns
- Analyze and report on all relevant performance metrics
- Support the management of paid marketing channels, including LinkedIn, Google Adwords, Bing, social media advertising, syndication vendors, and more
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably with experience in software or technology company
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable using data to make decisions
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills required
- Solid writing skills, and experience writing for a range of audiences
- Passion for experimenting, measuring results, and iterating on them to improve business results
- Desire to work across teams on projects that move the needle.
- Be an experienced project manager who can juggle several projects at once
- Knack for innovation, always bringing new ideas to the table, and willing to take risks. You aren’t comfortable with the status quo.
- Well-versed in demand generation tools (LinkedIn, Google Adwords, social media advertising, and Bing ads).
- Prior experience working within a marketing automation solution (HubSpot is a plus) desired
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment that responds quickly to data-driven insights
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.