Senior Growth Manager
At Prolific Interactive, our driving focus is “Let’s make it better”.
We’re an award-winning, mobile-focused product creation agency. We design and launch highly visible, innovative, real-world solutions for premier brands, and believe in working with partners - not clients - to help enhance their customers’ experiences. We are honored to be consistently recognized as industry leaders.
We want to have a profound impact on everyday lives, and shape the world we live in. We do this by putting people first, and by working in collaborative teams who value empathy and who are committed to relentlessly improving.
We are currently seeking a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to join the Growth Services team in our Brooklyn office. This position will cover three areas:
- Consult our partner brands and execute on the optimal approach to Growth, inclusive of technology, team, and tactics.
- Nurture client partnerships to maximize the mutual opportunity between Prolific and the client partner.
- Contribute to the Growth team itself by serving as a mentor to the wider team, pioneering new processes, and fostering a culture of education and professional improvement
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate that enjoys working on both the acquisition and retention sides of the table, and loves using data to back new ideas. This role is ideal for a candidate that thrives on taking a consultative approach to collaboration and is a natural at communicating to executive level stakeholders.
Your Responsibilities & Impact
- Create, implement, and maintain a data plan that helps all stakeholders make impactful product development and marketing decisions
- Gain a deep understanding of our partner’s goals, formulate a set of growth-minded KPIs, and develop a strategic approach to growing a mobile customer base
- Consult on and manage a comprehensive growth stack that touches on data management platforms, automated marketing tools, data visualization, attribution, deep linking, and more
- Own and execute on a highly customized mobile marketing strategy that encompasses push notifications, email, and more
- Actively bring new growth marketing opportunities to your respective brand partner along with context as to why it makes sense for their business
- Stay extremely organized and properly manage your time in a fast-paced environment
Your Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of mobile product and marketing experience
- Substantial experience crafting and presenting business cases to get buy-in to move forward with a plan (either within a brand, or for a client in an agency setting)
- Solid proficiency with mobile analytics and marketing tools such as mParticle, Appboy, Amplitude, Branch, MixPanel, Localytics, Leanplum, etc.
- Proficient in the build and execution of comprehensive growth plans that move the needle for a brand
- Experience managing user lifecycle campaigns with email and/or push notifications
- Expert presentation designer, storyteller, and communicator
- Bonus: If you have experience with paid user acquisition campaigns on social and search
Our Benefits & Rewards
We know that our employees will do their best and most impactful work if they are happy, healthy, and supported. We’re committed to ensuring all our employees are taken care of.
We do this by providing and promoting:
- Access to medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, as well as 401(k) company matching and commuter benefits
- A healthy work life balance. Our Flexible Vacation Policy allows you to take what you need, as long as it works for your team. Plus paid sick time, eight paid holidays, summer and winter breaks when the office is closed
- Voluntary life, accident and disability insurance
- 12 weeks of paid new parents leave
- Creature comforts like snacks, games - and actual creatures thanks to dog-friendly offices
- Employee-led resource groups with a focus on diversity and inclusivity, enhancing and sustaining the wellbeing of women, people of color, and LGBTQIA individuals
- A committee dedicated to promoting health and wellness in the workplace through initiatives like fitness challenges, guided meditation, and kombucha brewing
- Opportunities to give back through company donations to charitable organizations
Prolific Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to a safe, welcoming, and truly inclusive environment for people of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, nationalities, ages, and religious beliefs.
Prolific Interactive was founded in 2009 and is based in New York City, San Francisco, and Durham. We’ve delivered mobile experiences for leading brands like Saks Fifth Avenue, The Wing, WeWork, American Express, Gap, Sephora, SoulCycle, TB12, and American Express through a strategy-driven, user-centric approach to creating products.