Senior Director, Demand Generation
The Senior Director, Demand Generation will own the overall strategy and execution of our demand generation programs to drive top-line growth. This leader will manage a team of marketers across multiple disciplines to identify new leads for our outbound teams and teach them to succeed. This person will be a key member of the GTM leadership team and will have an active role in driving the long term success of our business.
- Develop and execute measurable integrated demand programs that drive revenue
- Bring modern, effective marketing approaches to a high velocity sales and marketing organization
- Design and implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel while hitting target metrics, including leads, pipeline, and high ROI campaigns
- Manage, build and develop a growing marketing operations and demand generation team including a large inbound & outbound SDR teams.
- Define goals and metrics for all demand generation programs, including: lead nurturing campaigns, digital marketing programs. Interlock with sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Manage and optimize the marketing demand generation budget
- Work collaboratively across the marketing organization to align around demand with events and programs -- including AR, PR, Content, Social and Product Marketing
- Own marketing technology stack; evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve process and optimize performance
- Communicate up, down and across the organization to ensure the best business outcomes from every Demand Gen priority and investment
- 10+ years experience in a fast-paced demand generation environment, ideally with an enterprise SaaS product
- 5+ years in a leadership role with experience leading demand generation teams
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering demand generation results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs (e.g., outbound marketing, events, lead nurturing, account based marketing (ABM), etc.)
- Able to work in fast paced work environment and juggling both short and long term priorities along with daily demands
- Ability to energize a team and engage them toward action and results
- Data driven executive who developed shared measurement and tracking of demand generation programs for marketing and sales
- Creativity to build innovative programs that engage prospects and optimize marketing dollars
- Ability to lead and communicate effectiveness of marketing campaigns to senior executives and provide recommendations for pipeline growth
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Proven record of partnering with sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Ability to leverage technology including marketing automation, web content management, web analytics, and business intelligence. Specific experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, Bizible and related-technologies
Namely was founded in 2012 to create an HR platform as intuitive as social media, but powerful enough to support the complexity of today’s workforce. Our belief is that great companies are built on a great employee experience, which is why we created the first HR platform employees love to use. In fact, unlike most traditional HR software, 78% of our clients’ employees log in to Namely at least once per month! Namely is backed by some amazing VCs including Sequoia, and serves companies in just about every industry and state nationwide. We love mid-sized companies because they’re mission-driven, client-obsessed, and care deeply about their employees... just like us. We believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career, and we’re just getting started.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.