Senior Content Marketing Manager
Are you eager to join a team of hungry Marketing professionals at an international startup? Are snappy subject lines, inventive product copy, and engaging blog posts your bread and butter? Can you ensure that every comma, colon, dash and semicolon is in the right place, and that the copy is SEO-friendly? Then this job is for you.
Our new Global Content Marketing Manager will be based in our NYC office, and will work closely with our international team to create marketing content and copy that’s effective and best represents our brand.
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Are a versatile self-starter: You’ll be working on a variety of things including white papers, webinars, case studies, email campaigns, presentations, digital advertising, and blog posts.
- Can easily go from creating high-level content strategies to executing on content pieces.
- Have experience writing content for marketers and/or have a solid understanding of digital marketing best practices.
- Have had success writing for SEO and keyword performance, while also ensuring editorial integrity.
- Operate with creativity, enthusiasm, meticulous attention to detail, and have exceptional writing skills.
What you'll do:
- Create long-form content and reports that drives leads, generates press interest, and educates our prospects to become customers.
- Manage the content strategy and keyword success of the blog.
- Nurture our community of business partners through stories, articles, and e-guides.
- Collaborate with marketing managers to bring campaign concepts to life and differentiate Trustpilot in the marketplace.
- Develop new ways of sharing and producing engaging content to connect with our audience.
- Tailor messages to our audiences, marketing channels, and media types, while developing assets that are engaging and meaningful to readers.
- Drive all steps of writing projects: from concept, to execution, all the way to the evaluation of each project’s success.
What you’re bringing to the table:
- 5+ years experience in a content development and strategy role, B2B or SaaS a definite plus
- A strong background in SEO fundamentals, with some experience in demand gen
- A proven track record communicating products or services in a clear and compelling manner, supporting the stages of the prospect/customer within the buying cycle.
- Pride in your “conversational” writing skills, with the ability to engage any audience, on their level, and on their terms.
- Ability to work closely with other content creators, providing detailed briefs and spec documents along the way.
- A “get it done” no task too small attitude, with a genuine interest and enjoyment in collaboration.
- Knowledge of different content planning and creation processes, knowing how and when to best apply them.
What we offer you:
- A key part of a growing international company
- Your spot on the best team ever - partaking in frequent cocktail Fridays and abundant snacking opportunities
- Beautiful location in the heart of the Flatiron district
- Competitive salary and a strong benefits package
Check out our office on The Muse!
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 22 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany, Australia and Lithuania. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.