Senior Campaign Operations Manager
Fluent is a leading data-driven performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, goal oriented individual to manage and optimize campaigns within our owned and operated media properties. The Senior Campaign Operations Manager is responsible for optimizing and scaling Fluent’s performance ad inventory while leveraging insights into client’s business models to optimize performance. This individual works closely with our Yield Optimization, Production Support, Analytics, Product, and Account Management teams continually enhancing campaigns to maximize product monetization.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Fluent’s business model & objectives - including all owned and operated products and advertisers
- Keep track of all ad inventory and identify the best ways to onboard, scale, and optimize revenue
- Lean into our client’s business model and KPIs to understand what type of performance drives scale
- Collaborate with Account Management to build launch strategies for campaigns
- Conduct analysis and management of our performance inventory
- Manage Performance inventory of our Promotion products to maximize overall yield.
- Create business models of our network to understand areas of growth and opportunity
- Critically thinks of new creative concepts and measurements of campaign performance and network performance
- Identify, analyze, and strategize around the risk and reward of scaling client revenue on Fluent’s core ad products
- Align performance metrics with individual, team and companywide goals
- 4-5 years of professional experience at a media, tech or digital marketing company
- Comfortable working with data and numbers: Ability to present data in various ways that highlight campaign performance.
- Communicates findings effectively through written and verbal methods – can articulate findings, issues to internal teams
- Enjoys cultivating positive relationships and possess a natural ability to communicate well with others
- Highly proactive, efficient, and goal and detail oriented
- Naturally curious and demonstrates an eagerness to learn
- Exceptionally organized and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Excel
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong understanding of general marketing/advertising concepts
- BA/BS degree
At Fluent, we are proud of our high-performing team and highly-engaged culture. Our corporate headquarters are situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan and boast stellar views of the Hudson River, along with an in-house barista, game room, and fully-stocked refrigerators. We treat our employees to catered breakfast and lunch weekly and are known to host some of the best events – from our summer Scavenger Hunt to annual Field Day.
By supporting both personal and professional growth initiatives, we empower our team to learn, connect, innovate, and succeed. Fluent offers corporate She Runs It memberships and mentoring opportunities, as well as the chance to apply for a Fluent Dream Grant – a program designed to help our employees pursue their personal dreams and passions. Dedicated to serving our local communities, the Fluent team also participates in designated service days and monthly fundraising efforts.
Ranked as a Crain’s Best Place to Work in NYC six years in a row, Fluent is proud to offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- Open office space for team collaboration
- The opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.