Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager
- This role is a foundational hire for Codecademy. You’ll lead all of Codecademy's paid advertising efforts and contribute to everything growth-related.
- Grow all paid advertising channels and manage to revenue and CAC targets.
- Collaborate closely with Codecademy's executive team to set company growth targets, define attribution model, and measure results.
- Partner with product and product marketing teams to optimize on-site conversion and user retention.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our processes and methodology.
- Strive for analytical excellence maximizing return and increasing efficiency.
- At least 4 years of user acquisition and digital consumer marketing experience with a focus on developing / optimizing marketing programs.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with SQL.
- At Codecademy, an interest in learning to code is required.
- Experience at medium- or late-stage startups.
- Experience in freemium online services or consumer SaaS businesses.
- Experience with BI tools like Looker.
At Codecademy, we are committed to teaching people the skills they need to upgrade their careers. Codecademy aims to educate a richly diverse demographic of users with our product and in order to accomplish this, we believe our team should reflect that rich diversity. Our company celebrates diversity in all of its forms-- race, gender, color, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, veteran status, age, ability, disability status-- and works to create an inclusive workplace where people of all backgrounds and beliefs are empowered to better their futures.