Recruitment Marketing Lead
Squarespace is looking for a strategic and experienced Recruitment Marketing Lead to drive qualified applications across channels including Job Boards, Social, and Email.
With a proven track record of using data to drive business results and a deep understanding of the recruiting and talent ecosystem, you will build, manage, optimize, and execute campaigns across channels.
This person will work closely with the rest of the Recruiting team to support company hiring goals, engage with the Employer Brand specialist and Creative teams to brief and evaluate assets that deliver on strategic goals, and partner with the People Analytics team to test, measure, and learn.
If you are a natural storyteller, passionate about creative audience targeting, excited by data, and motivated to continuously improve, we’d love to meet you.
This role is based in our headquarters in NYC’s West Village, and reports to the Recruiting Programs Lead.
- Drive application growth by planning and optimizing activity between channels, including Job Boards (ie our Careers Page, Built-In, etc), Editorial/Advertorial (FairyGodBoss, the Muse, etc), Paid Social (LinkedIn), and Display (Stack Overflow)
- Iterate on Candidate Personas (audience segments) to consistently be match with hiring goals
- Develop Email Marketing strategy focused on our key Candidate Personas, including newsletter development and cadence, platforms used, goal setting, and conversion tracking
- Continuously identify, evaluate, and test new channels, partners, and platforms
- Partner with Employer Brand specialist to scope and submit content briefs for new assets
- Partner with Employer Brand specialist to determine which employees to feature and which stories to tell
- Develop and refine consistent processes, guidelines, and reporting to streamline execution
- Partner with Finance and People Tech to track performance and cost per qualified lead
- 4+ years of managing media across a combination of channels (including at least two in a recruitment marketing / talent brand focused role) to meet performance goals
- Deep knowledge of the talent acquisition ecosystem, including technology providers, platforms, and media partners
- Comfort building, managing, and forecasting performance for large budgets
- Expertise analyzing and communicating performance data, developing test plans, and partnering with Analytics teams for advanced analysis
- Familiarity with Greenhouse a plus!
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.