Product Marketing Manager
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, D+I and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Justworks is seeking a seasoned Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Product Marketing team. The role will focus on leading go-to-market strategy, product positioning and messaging for Justworks’ benefit offerings (401(k), ClassPass, etc). The successful candidate will work closely with the Product Management, Product Design, Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams to strategically market and influence the future direction of Justworks’ products and benefits.
At Justworks, Product Marketing Managers play a pivotal role in shaping the future direction of the product, as well as building marketing strategies that will result in the long-term success of the business.
What you’ll do
- Lead go-to-market strategy for new product features, partners, and benefits
- Leverage customer insights, competitive intelligence, and market research to strategically position and differentiate Justworks’ product and benefit offerings in the market-at-large
- Lead the marketing strategy for all benefits other than health insurance
- Identify, research and evaluate opportunities to add or adapt the partners, providers, or benefits offered through Justworks
- Develop creative, data-driven marketing campaigns designed to drive product and benefit adoption
- Lead and execute multi-channel product and partner launches from conception through to post-launch measurement and reporting
- Develop value-based messaging and positioning for new features or benefits, ensuring that messaging is consistent across channels and customer-facing teams
- Determine and measure product KPIs that align with Justworks’ broader business objectives
- Develop and maintain ongoing knowledge and mastery of Justworks’ buyer/user personas
Who you are
- A strategic thinker with a proven ability to identify opportunities, form compelling business cases, and gain support from cross-functional stakeholders
- A persistent advocate for the end user/customer experience
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills to develop KPIs and understand the effectiveness of key projects or initiatives
- Possess strong leadership and management skills
- A self-starter with a genuine interest in helping small businesses grow and thrive
- Works effectively within a team, yet have the ability to take initiative and work effectively on his or her own
- Background and understanding of the employee benefits space is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 4-5 years of work experience in product marketing, product management, or product/brand strategy for tech/software products
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong analytical ability paired with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and apply market, competitive, and customer research to inform GTM and product strategy
- Experience crafting high-impact marketing plans with clearly defined value propositions and product messaging
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects, juggling competing priorities, stakeholders, and tasks as needed
- Proficient with SQL (Tableau is a plus)
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds, and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.