Product Marketing Manager
Who we are and what we do:
AlphaSense (www.alpha-sense.com) provides a revolutionary search engine for knowledge workers. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s investment and market research content, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. Our 900+ clients include many of the world’s largest investment and advisory firms, global banks, law firms and corporations.
The AlphaSense subscription service helps our clients become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
Who you are:
You’re a Product Marketing Manager with 3+ years experience who wants to take on the challenge of marketing the AlphaSense platform to our target audiences in ways that will strengthen our brand, boost sales and retain our awesome clients.
You’re both creative and a quantitative thinker who is skilled at taking product features and translating them into meaningful value propositions for knowledge workers working in corporations and in financial services. A great communicator with strong collaboration skills, you’re able to understand and position technical features in terms of the value they provide to our audience of busy, brilliant clients, trial users, and prospective users.
- Develop and implement plans to position and promote our products within relevant audience segments, and an obsession with measuring results.
- Understand and help create AlphaSense product positioning
- Create messaging targeting relevant audiences to communicate the value of new AlphaSense products and features
- Execute cross-channel go-to-market strategies, that include email communications, collateral, blog posts, in-app messaging, advertising
- In partnership with Design and Product team, control every piece of in-platform copy so that it reflects the AlphaSense brand voice
- Lead go-to-market strategy for product launches
- Cultivate regular communication with clients, weaving client feedback into strategies for upcoming product launches
- Drive customer retention using segmentation to target the most relevant features to the most relevant users
- Measure and adapt strategy based on campaign results
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years in a Product Marketing role
- Proven track record of success running go to market campaigns
- Understanding of the wants and needs of knowledge workers
- Experience using in-platform messaging tools such as Appcues, Intercom
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
- Familiarity with NLP and Machine Learning
- A collaborative, optimistic team player
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and adjust your strategy to align with evolving business needs