Product Marketing Manager
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Core product marketing experience is key to the role. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will join a fast-paced product marketing team to contribute to the company’s positioning, messaging, go-to-market, sales enablement and competitive intel. Attention to detail, an eye for quality, and the ability to translate technical capabilities into customer benefits is crucial.
Conductor is fast-paced environment. Flexibility and the ability to meet tight deadlines with good grace and humor are keys to success.
- Be the voice of the customer. Understand customer needs and work with multiple internal teams to ensure we reflect that in everything we do.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that is clear, defensible and differentiates the product in the market
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Create the outbound marketing strategy and materials to support product launches, educate customers and drive adoption
- Manage new product development projects including roadmap, beta testing, etc.
- Own customer verticals along with the rest of Product Marketing team to support sales teams with messaging, collaterals and case studie
- Analyze competitive landscape to inform product decisions, positioning and go-to-market plans
- Measure, analyze and communicate the impact of all product marketing efforts to stakeholders at all levels
- Minimum 3-5 years of SaaS product marketing
- Track record of executing successful go-to-market strategies
- Great skills in storytelling, writing, collaboration, presentation, training, design, analysis
- Proven ability to create collateral and messaging that stands out in the market
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter that can continually raises the bar of quality, while delivering on time
- Project management and collaboration skills in high-paced, cross-functional environment
- Team player - low ego, low maintenance, no job too big or small. Humble. We’re looking for a willingness to jump in as needed on anything
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.