Product Marketing Manager
Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide and Foursquare Swarm apps and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. They have written more than 95 million tips and checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter and 125,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success.
About the role
Foursquare is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own positioning, messaging, promotion, content and education for our suite of location-based data segments, relied upon by brands to reach, target, and engage customers.
In this role, you will work with stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Sales, and Client Strategy to introduce applications of our data segments to various platforms relied upon by brands for on multiple use cases, including ad targeting, consumer analytics, and consumer engagement. You will also identify product synergies with other areas of our portfolio with fellow product marketers to position Foursquare as the leading location technology platform.
- Define the market opportunity for our data segments, identifying the customer segments and buyer personas with the propensity to buy and who will derive the greatest value
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop product positioning and messaging that articulates the unique value of our data products
- Develop revenue-driving go-to-market plans aligned with sales and product strategies and with defined success metrics
- Influence product development with a deep understanding of customer needs and purchase cycle
- Write, socialize, and execute marketing plans, launch plans, and sales playbooks.
- Understand competitive differentiation and arm sellers with the effective tools to position against the competitionDevelop content for internal and external use including sales collateral, case studies, blog posts, FAQs, and POVs
- Manage and maintain developer.foursquare.com and enterprise.foursquare.com
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, preferably at a DMP, CRM, CDP, or mobile AdTech company
- Communication & collaboration skills: you understand how to drive alignment between different stakeholders
- Writing skills: you are equally comfortable drafting long-form product marketing material, (e.g. case studies and white papers), and bullet point content for one-pagers and websites
- Organizational skills: ability to create and maintain a project plan for large scale, multi-stakeholder initiatives
- Software and technical skills: general familiarity with Salesforce and other CRM tools
- [Preferred] Marketing programs: you are comfortable crafting email marketing programs and know how to launch multichannel organic and paid media initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.