Product Marketing Manager
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We’re seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing Team in New York, NY. This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing and will own the positioning, messaging, sales materials, competitive resources, and launch management process for a key component of the Yext Knowledge Engine™.
- Define and refine how we position and sell our innovative products — from 30,000 feet, at the feature level, and from our customers’ points of view.
- Pitch and present Yext’s technology, vision, and value in sales calls and at events.
- Champion new innovations by leading cross-functional internal and external quarterly release activities from conception to execution.
- Continually look for ways to test and optimize the content and format of our sales and product messaging, to enable our sales teams to present the right message and materials to the right buyers at the right time.
- Help our engineering and sales teams respond to business problems and market feedback — so we can anticipate what customers need before they do.
- Dive deep into our competitors’ offerings to educate our sales teams and position us to win.
- Gain an intimate knowledge of the business problems our customers and partners face, and the local marketing and technology landscape we play in, to help our customers, prospects, partners, influencers, and detractors understand “Why Yext”.
- 3-5+ years experience in product marketing, product management, or consulting in the B2B SaaS space.
- Razor-sharp writing and presentation skills with a knack for distilling complex ideas into compelling copy.
- Ability to craft both value-based and feature-focused messaging for multiple audiences.
- Track record of creating presentations, web pages, brochures, and other materials tailored to resonate with multiple buyers.
- Proven understanding of B2B SaaS sales process, ideally at a marketing technology provider, and experience working at the intersection of product, marketing, and sales.
- Ability to manage expectations, opinions, and feedback from multiple stakeholders and on multiple projects at all times.
- Demonstrated talent and appreciation for both qualitative and quantitative research and creating recommendations, strategies, and outputs based on that research.
- Proven success in fast-paced, high-pressure, global and matrixed environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative suite.
- A fast learner with a knack for distilling complex technical concepts into clear, convincing ideas
- Motivated by not just the what, but the why
- Excited to tell the story of our innovative products to our clients, the market, and the world
- Highly self-motivated, an eerily fast learner, a world-class communicator, and thrives amidst cross-functional projects, aggressive deadlines, and consistent change
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.